Thursday 6 December 2012

Of Mice and Men - My Way the Book Will End

George led the way, nervously. it was a long walk to where George had told Lennie to go, hide in the brush. "Lennie" George called loudly his voice was a little shaky too. "where is that big son-of-a-bitch. ooh when I get my hands on him he gonna wish he hadn't missed with me"said Curley. George tried to stay calm it wasn't  easy. I better find him. He got my gun. said Carlson. "Lennie, where are ya?" George said with a little anger in his voice. There was a sound of movement coming from one of the bushes. Everyones head turned to where the sound was coming from. Curley was the first one to move towards the sound. He peered over the bush and there sat Lennie rocking back in forth scrunched up like a ball. "If I were you I get up right know so I can shot ya" yelled Curley. Lennie slowly got up and looked at everybody. George walked up to Lennie said "Lennie why" and walked away with Lennie with a gun put to his head. Goerge couldn't look he turned around and the sound of the bullet went off. Everybody walked back to the ranch in silence. Never again was Lennie's name every said.  

1 comment:

  1. The similar thing about the ending is that Lennie dies from a gunshot wound. Lennie died while talking about the place him and George would own. His death was quick. There was some imagery. The imagery could have been more effective if it was better described.

    ReplyDelete