Wednesday 21 November 2012

Of Mice and Men - My Dreams and Ambitions for the Future

My dreams and ambitions for the future is to become a lawyer. Too one day be a successful lawyer were people will keep calling me for my assistants in cases. I have also thought about being a model. I have always wanted to try modelling, but all this stuff is a long way from now. An ambitions I have more closer to know might be to bump up my grades for school. Another thing would be to be more organized with my time. A big ambition would be of course to graduate high school and university. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, in comparison to the dreams of Lennie and George these seem to be, almost extravagant. Being a lawyer would be near impossible for George to accomplish much less Lennie. Also, I don't think either of them could be a model. I think that George and Lennie's dream of living in a house with a couple of acres of land and some bunnies is similar to yours in the way that it will be hard to do, but it will be worth doing. I think that you both have an equally good chance of achieving your dreams, but that you are on the upper hand because of your education.

    ReplyDelete